Wednesday 13 July 2011

Airtel server Problem Free Gprs 2gb Plan Activated at 0 Balance by telecominfo.in

I AM FROM GUJARAT, SO I WONT BET IN OTHER STATES, BT IN GUJARAT ITS DAMN WORKING, TRIED IN 2 SIMS

Hi GuYz Wel finally I got this WoRKing Yesterday I Tried Activating My Gprs Pack In Airtel at 0.25 paise balance I Dialed *567# and I Tried activating 98rs gprs pack and 19rs Gprs Pack and I Got The Msg From Airtel " Insufficient Balance" But Guyz Guess Wat 2day Morning When i Connected In Pc With Airtelgprs.com Apn And Voilla THE SITES ARE OPENING DIRECTLY I Dun Hw But Al sITes are Opening Directly Without any proxy, As a paid Gprs pack I dun Knw may B due to Airtel Server Bug or Due to ther Maintenance But i Think The Pack Got Activated So guyz Hurry Up, Grab the Gprs packs and Get it Activated B4, Airtel Fixes this Bu.



Himanshu Gupta

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger