Monday 4 July 2011

If Facebook Will be used By Animals So what will be Status Updates (Funny)


If animals have Facebook, about the status of what? Here are some that have been found. But do not know what they're animals.

Dogs Poodle: going to the salon waiting for ya!

Roaches: Recently Had just survived the stamping of death, yeah!

Cow: I groped again by the master.

Cats: my child is to just 5 asking who his father. I'm confused what to answer. My own father who forgot?

Mosquitoes: I am HIV positive AIDS-boooo!

Chicken: My friends ... if tomorrow I'm not update ... means I've in cooking ... i luv u full ......

Squid: Out of ink refill nich.

Pig:I am accused of spreading the flu .. Damn!

Goat: Selamat Hari Raya Haji yesterday not to be slaughtered.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger