Wednesday 6 July 2011

Tata Docomo Is CHOR (How they Charge From Users Bullshit)

I got below SMS from 52250 stating that for this I been charged Rs10, which is totally wrong. Neither i was using data nor i downloaded anything. More surprise that its a basic phone where internet surfing is not possible.

" Thanks for downloading wallpaper: astro on TATA DOCOMO DIVE-IN WAP Service. You've been charged Rs 10.0/ "

Talking to CC not helped anything. I went to Docomo website and write complaint there. After one hour again i talked to CC and asked status of my complaint. He said Rs 10 will get credited now and this way got credited.

I think after MNP, operators are listening to customer problems.

telecominfo.in

1 comments:

--Sunil-- said...

this is happened to my 2-3 friends.... CC ko call karke koi fayda nahi hua or nahi docomo center jake...

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger