Thursday 30 June 2011

[Airtel]Free browsing+{BIG} file Downloading


Now Rim speed sucking and i get sum pm 4m my 4ends regarding airtel 4e gprs.
So all my frends here i'm with my trick.
This trick is mainly based on the Reverse ip trick but without using externel proxy sites it direct fetch file by OM SERVER.
1.Open my given operaMINI browse and when u get the dwnld page there will be 2 options save and open.
2.click save and select dwnld .Now replace global-4-lvs-seele.opera-mini.net with wap.mauj.com or wap.indiatimes.com.
3.CLICK menu and select dwnld.
4.if dwnld start then its ok otherwise after 2nd step just copy all the dwnld URl and exit OM4.2 Test7 rev airtel mod by me and open link with default browser and ur dwnld will stast with high speed.
Settings:
apn: airtelgprs.com
proxy ip: 80.239.242.253
port: 80

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger